6/26/2005
No fireworks or BBQs for me this 4th of July long weekend since I will be heading south to Virginia, Shenandoah National Park to be exact. This will be my second time visiting this nature's wonder that situates astride the Blue Ridge Mountains which form the famous Applachian Mountain Range. It takes about 8 hours to drive there and I am glad I am not going alone. There will be no whining babies tagging along this time--all experienced mountain hikers who are not afraid of perspiring,getting dirty and certainly not of the wilderness-- bears snakes or even bobcats. My friend Jin insisted on going on this trip since he still has huge regrets for not being able to see a bobcat on his last trip to Shenandoah(Jin, if you realli like bobcats, go find yourself a girlfriend. lolzz). We will not be out camping either this time cos I am the only girl in the group. I look forward to this trip and I know I will have a blast there.
 
posted by 小春 at 4:54 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger 小春

    Rental Car for three days $200
    Hotel rooms for three nights $540
    Park pass valid for one week $10
    The smiles on Jin's face when he is making out with the bobcat Priceless.

    lolzzzz