10/23/2005
It's the small thing that makes you smile
Mike and I went to this Chinese seafood restaurent in Hamden to have dinner. This is my first time dining at the restaurant although I had heard of its a reputation of serving the most authentic Chinese food in town. Mike had been there so many times that he actually befriended the owner. We both had a great time and the food was just fantastic. The steamed mong chow(fish) was fresh and delicious. We had fish head soup. The Caucasian guy sitting next to us was like "Yuck! You eating THAT?" Yup! You don't know what you are missing,dude. I ate more than I should but hey, life is short. I refused to let stupic weight issue prevent me from having a good time. On our way to the parking lot, I was so happy I was grinning from ear to ear. Mike commented that I was very easy to please. It's the small thing that makes me happy.
 
posted by 小春 at 9:01 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: