10/20/2005
Say "Cheese"!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com I've always had great admiration for those fellow bloggers who work full time but still manage to churn out something witty/wacky/funny at the end of the day. Not only that, some of them also throw in some not-so-shabby design elements that make you wonder how they do that. To me, finding inspiration for blog posts requires a great deal of devotion and dedication in itself, not to mention the time and effort it takes to put everything together in a creative way. Thus, I oftentimes find it difficult to juggle between the rigors of working full time and making rounds in cyberspace.

From an unwitting computer moron who didn't know anything about RSS feed, nor anything about layers or masks, I am finally making baby steps towards embracing the ever-changing and often confusing blog jargon. It took me a while to grasp the true meaning of "picture speaks for a thousand words" in blogospere. But it's OK. Never before was I so interested in posing in front of the camera knowing it'd be for public display, or having an insaciable desire to learn every little function in the tool box in photoshop. But there are some types of picture I still shun away from. I am not comfortable taking pictures of the food I eat in a restaurant, especially in a classy one. I only do that unless I am absolutely sure that there is no one watching. Nor do I appreciate my friends making a documentary on me struggling with steak that could knock you off. Plus, I wouldn't make faces in front of a camera. Not only will it make you look ugly, but it will cause creases on your faces too.

Stay put and say C-H-E-E-S-E!
 
posted by 小春 at 9:50 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: