11/05/2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com It's been a very hectic week for me and all of us in the Finance department. Everybody's been under a lot of pressure because of the month end closing and budget review. We are already very shorthanded but at the same time work just keeps piling up. Next week is the time when the real fun starts as both internal and outside autidors will be banging on the door to audit our books and ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act. Auditors, you've got to love these guys. They snoop around the office looking at files and asking all kinds of questions. They have the ability to turn our lackluster work place into a fun and more enjoyable one. Timing wise, it could not be any better cos it aligns with our "office moving week". I anticipate the following dialogue might take place:

"Can you show me the documentation for this journal entry?"
"Eh...Actually I don't know. It must be in one of those boxes or on my desk somewhere-- that is if you could FIND my desk."

Between now til Christmas, we will have lots of fun at the office and every now and then when I start to think, it just wanna make me shout.
 
posted by 小春 at 10:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: