12/09/2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.comGot to go to work even on this very snowy day. That sucks. We had at least 8 inches of snow today. I headed out for work around nine this morning and didn't get there until nine forty. Some of the roads were not plowed at all, hence they were very slippery. I was driving slow--very sloooow like an old woman. When I got there, my boss was like, "You just got here?". Yeah, didn't I call you this morning to tell you I was gonna be late for work and you said "take your time"? On a crapy day like this one, some companies didnt open until two in the afternoon. I am sorry, boss. No matter what you said, I have to look after myself. But he was nice enough to allow me to leave twenty minutes earlier this afternoon. So I got home safe and sound. Nothing feels better than sitting at home sipping a deliciouly rich cappucino enjoying the rich flavor of a Tiramisu cake. That, I believe, is the true meaning of life.
 
posted by 小春 at 7:44 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: