12/15/2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.comIt's been three weeks since I moved into this house and it's still a complete mess. Boxes, clothes and paper are strewn everywhere. After taking up every little space in the living room and dining room, now they are making their way to the foyer and the kitchen. I guess I have kept putting up this "house cleaning" process as I have millions of things to do every day... I am too busy and stressed and feel like I am behind schedule every morning I wake up. After pacing through room to room just now, however, I felt the burning need to speed up the process since the house-warming party is scheduled on this Saturday. I started to visualize the house without the clutter and ponder the solution to this messy house situation. The quick fix in sight? Move all the boxes and clutter to the closet where nobody can see them. How smart I am, no?
 
posted by 小春 at 6:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: