12/30/2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.comToday is Pompster's last day as he is leaving us for a better opportunity. We were extremely busy as it is also a cut-off day for the period. Everyone was trying to get stuff done before the year end closing. Since we were the only ones working during the one-week Christmas shutdown, we felt pretty deserted in the empty building. As I was heading out around four thirty this afternoon,I still saw some cars in the parking lot that do not belong to anyone in the Finance department. I wondered what those losers were doing on a Friday night right before New Year's eve --I could think of ten million better things to do off the top of my head. Pom have been pestering me to go out for a drink with him, I declined the offer cos I didn't want him to take it the wrong way. But I will definitely be missing you, Pom--especially your hearty laughters and occasional flirting. I am sure the feeling will turn into a writhing fury some time next week when we are pulling our hair out trying to get the year to close without any help on your part. Cheers, traitor. I ended up having drinks with my friends at a bar and later went to an Indian place to grab something to eat. Tomorrow I will be going to Times Square to see the ball drop. It's a shame that I've been living in this area for 10 years and have never seen the ball dropping. I heard it is quite a chaotic event but I am excited.
 
posted by 小春 at 9:52 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: