1/21/2006
Etc. Etc.
Our GM came back from a business trip to China yesterday. He brought back a DVD for me. He said it was a gift from Maja. Maja is the FD in our China facility and we are now working in a special project together. It is a recent Mainland production called The Promise starring Cecilia Cheung and some Japanese guy I am not so sure of. Maja had asked me during the conference call the other day whether or not I have watched the movie. Naturally I didn't. But she didn't tell me she was going to send it to me via Rick as a gift. So it came as a little suprise to me. Haha. How thoughtful of her. I haven't watched it yet. With due respect, the female lead Cecilia Cheung (Cheung Pak Chi) is like a walking skeleton with no appeal whatsoever. Grrr. She used to be so pretty when she had some meat on her face and body. Now her eating disorder made her look so old and haggard. I will do a write-up if I like it.

Went to the mall in the afternoon. Bought two pairs of jeans from Hydraulic and a top from Baby Phat. All the spring clothes are on the shelf now. Express is having a huge clearence sale on some of its items now and all the on sale items are below 10 bucks. I was glad none of my previous purchases were in the box. Last time I saw a 60 dollar tank top marked down nearly 90 percent to $10. I had paid the full price a month before.
 
posted by 小春 at 10:01 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: