1/29/2006
Happy new year to my stomach
Image hosting by Photobucket

I love Korean food. That's my Chinese New Year pig-out in Flushing, NY. Last night Michael and I went out for Thai food. After a very satisfying meal, I ordered Mango Sticky Rice as dessert. Michael said he didn't want any. But I really wanted to try the Green Tea Fried Ice Cream cos I heard it was very good. So I kinda talked him into ordering that by telling him we would share in case he couldn't finish it. But I knew Michael was not a dessert person. So I ended up having both. Whoo... Good ol Michael, he knew I was too embarrassed to order two desserts for myself, so he kinda went along with it. BTW, the mango sticky rice was delicious. I rented a Mainland Series called "断肠剑" on my way back. Hope it's good. Ciao!
 
posted by 小春 at 4:17 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: