1/01/2006
My blog had a total makeover on the first day of the new year. I made a header using the images from Here and I also fixed the charcter coding problem that had beening driving my friend Junny nuts. LOL. It kinda gave me a sense of accomplishment as well and bode well for the year ahead.

If counting down the time until 2006 is your idea of kicking off a new year, then there is no better place to get into the holiday spirit than Times Square. Each year, tens of thousands of tourists, drunkards and maniacs gather in Times Square to witness this event in the teeth-chattering cold, crammed shoulder to shoulder with dozens of others for hours with very few bathrooms. It is a very stupid holidy tradition to begin with, but I was almost alluded to it yesterday afternoon. While I was on my way to NYC, it started to snow-- hard. I told my friends "forget it,I am not going." I watched the ball dropped nevertheless in the comfort and warmth of a home--in the midst of 4-round mahjong game. I went to bed around 2am last night (or this morning)and woke up around 10. I've finally got my eight hours, Hallelujah. That was the longest sleep I had in the whole week.
 
posted by 小春 at 1:11 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: