1/14/2006
My weight loss woes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com I haven't been working out lately due to my ahem, busy work schedule(a lousy excuse I know. I know)I guessed I've gained some weight (sheepish). So when I was in the gym today, I didn't even want to step on the scale for fear of ruining my mood. Standing in front of the mirror,I could definitely see the "excess baggage" around my stomach area. Argh. Anyway, I made a pact with myself that I need to lose an extra 3-5 pounds by the end of March. Since I don't want to accomplish that by starving myself to death, I'd have to cut back sweets and start exercising more.

My work out for today:

45 minutes jog on the treadmill, approx.4 miles
30 minutes bike ride, approx. 12 miles
3 sets of sit-ups, 12 rep for each set
3 sets of squat with 5 pounds dumbbells in each hand, 12 rep for each set

My treat after the work out:
applebee's $13 three-course dinner combo with dessert. Oh boy, was it salty. But for a lousy 13 bucks, what more can you ask for?

Sad truth for the day: I ended up taking in more calories than I had burned.
Conclusion: If you are watching your calories, don't eat out. Restaurants these days are supersizing our meals to give you more bangs for the buck, thus making weight loss extremely difficult. Hmm...green tea diet anyone?
 
posted by 小春 at 8:42 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: