2/04/2006
Busy weekend
Just came back from my dentist appointment. My teeth feel so clean. I love the refreshing clean feeling right after I had my teeth cleaned. I am one of those weirdos who actually enjoy having their teeth scraped and cleaned. I usually can't wait for my every six-month appointment with my dentist. ^_^

A close friend of mine is coming over to the States this weekend for a business trip from Malaysia. For those who have been following my blog for a while, I wrote an article some time ago last year about his departure. Now he is coming back to visit us. It's always exciting to see old friends. I am sure he is gonna have tons of interesting stories about his new job and new life over there. I am very interested to find out whether he had experienced any difficulties adjusting the life style and work environment over there for he had been away for so long. We will be going out for dinner with some other friends and they will be staying in my house over the weekend. Hehe....I think I will have some problem adjusting having a bunch of men in the house vying for bathroom and sofa. I think Pretty would literally flip out at the sight of a stranger since this birdie's become increasingly eccentric these days. I need to do some house cleaning before they come. So Ciao.
 
posted by 小春 at 9:58 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: