2/14/2006
The ladies in my office decided to bring in a little sweetness of a Valantine's Day to the office. So they brought from home all sorts of chocolates and home-made cookies for everyone to taste. Being a weak-minded person as I am, I couldn't resist the temptation and kept dipping into the bowl of shame full of Lindt's chocolate and almost emptied half of its contents while chit-chating with Lisa. Then Eva sweet talked me(kinda) into trying her pineapple cake. Being a nice person as I am, how could I say no to a sweet old lady. To counteract the sweetness of the cake, I poured myself a big cup of coffee and drank it all with one big chunk of the cake. Not only did I feel like I was close to caffeine overdose, I felt like a fat ass before 10 am.

Around 5, Mike showed up unexpectedly in my office and asked me out for dinner. We went to this place called "Il Palio Ristonrante" at corporate park. The food was so delicious and ambience superb. That basically concluded my Valentine's Day. Oh, did I mention I receive a Bulova watch as a gift? *grin*
 
posted by 小春 at 6:50 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: