3/28/2006
I am baak!
Image hosting by Photobucket

I am back from my vacation to Riveria Maya, Mexico. Got home around 11 on Sunday night. Finally had the chance to download all the pic I took over there. Just showing one of them where the gorgeous Caribbean sea serves a picture perfect backdrop for Aventura Spa Palace Resortk, the hotel where I stayed. I do look more relaxed and prettier (a little maybe?) when I am on vacation, don't I?

This is the second time that I went to Aventura and it turned out to be my second best vacation ever--the first being the trip I made previously to the same place about two years ago. We went to Ek Balam(an ancient Archaeology site), speed boating around the coastal area of Puerto Morelos National Park(my first time doing that), snorkling, kayaking and lazying in the sun. All in all we simply had tons and tons of fun. A woman we met at a communal Jacuzzi told me she felt like a Roman Goddess in Aventura. She was totally right. That was exactly how I felt. I am going to set up an account in Flickr so that you guys can see the pics we took. I know my friend Eric was asking me when I would put up the pic. Well, bud, sorry I've been real busy. That't price I have to pay after a vacation.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Please do not compare me with those gorgeous walking sticks you normally see in the Victoria's Secret catalog, K ? LOL. BTW, the cabana pant from VS looks terrible on me, don't you think?
 
posted by 小春 at 7:46 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: