5/07/2006
Being Tagged By Junny--So Here It Goes
1. Who are you?
I thought by reading my blog long enough, you'd probably have known that by now.

2. Are we friends?
Yes.

3. When and how did we meet?
We went back to the days when I was completely ignorant bout web design. It turned out you were too.

4. Do you have a crush on me?
No comment.

5. Would you ever be attracted to me?
Refer to 4.


6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Why don'y you pick it out for yourself then I'll tell you what's on my mind.

7. Describe me in one word.
Bah!

8. What was your first impression?
Wow, finally someone cares about grammar.

9. Do you still think that way about me now?
You should put on your grammar police hat sometime and take out your whip.

10. What reminds you of me?
Cat woman. Don't ask me why.


11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
Web design for dummnis. We both need it. Haha..

12. How well do you know me?
Well enough to do 2, but not well enough to do 4 or 5. Haha

13. When's the last time you saw me?
If I've ever seen you anywhere, then I think we are both in trouble now.

14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Yes, you are so Moh Liu or Wu Liao. Cheh! Bah!

15. Will you ever die for me?
Now you need Blog Tags for Dummies too. Lol.
 
posted by 小春 at 8:32 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: