6/16/2006
Happy Birthday to Dan
My buddy Dan at work just turned 24 today. Happy birthday kiddo and I hope England will .....lose. Haha, got you. Dan is the only person in my company who watches the world cup and is big on soccer. We had a little birthday party for him and kathy baked a little chocolate cake(yummy). It came as a little suprise to him and Lisa coaxed him into wearing that silly Happy-Birthday hat by telling him it's a company tradition. He looked like he was only seventeen years old in that pic and I was holding him like I was his older sister. He looked kinda shy too. But you no shy bud, show them the pic with you and your toilet--the pic you refused to show to your Dad. Thank you for bringing so much fun to the boring workplace with your goofiness and your good natureness. You are the man. Big thanks to Ed S. the company graphic designer/photographer for the cool effect.

Besides this, I had nothing exciting to write as nothing really interesting going on in my life right now. Maybe later on since I am going to take two weeks off in July. Having been thinking THE question really hard lately. I don''t know whether I had made the correct decision. I started to have cold feet and constantly question the soundness of my decision. Argh, I am getting mad. MAD?! *chuckles* I must have picked that upe from BBC America. Anyway will update when the time comes.
 
posted by 小春 at 9:13 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: