6/17/2006
My "BEST OF THE BEST" List
The following is a list of food/products/things I tried/experienced in the past and ended up liking them so much that I had developed a sort of "can't -live- without- them" type of attachement. I will be only putting up those I like/think are the best, not the so-so-ites. So naturally I will be missing a lot of the catagories. So here it goes:

Cosmetics:
Best shampoo: Avalon Organic Rosemary Shampoo
Why I love it: A gentler way to make you look good and feel even better. Just take a look at the drain after washing--less hair. What else? It's organic and never tested on animals.


Best body lotion: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Why I love it: It made your skin feel so smooth and soft just as the label says. My "hubby" even doubles it as a face cream and his face is soft like a baby's bottom.

Best mask/face care: SKII Whitening Source Intensive Mask
Why I love it: My skin looks and feels incredibly radiant and smooth after just twenty minutes. I had bought other SKII products such as the eye patches,facial treatment essence and some moisturizer whose exact name I coudn't remember. But persoanlly I think the mask is the best in the product line.
The only gripe: I've been using the products for over a year and the whitening effect is yet to see.

Food in CT:

Best Chinese buffet restaurant/hungrymen's paradise: East Melange Chinese Buffet in Hamden, CT
Why I love it: Over 150 selections to choose from--from lobsters and king crabs to fried dough and porridge, it's all you can eat. I love their raw clams and oysters, pour on some Tabasco sauce over them. I am in heaven, baby. Mention my name to the head waiter Thomas,you will get 10% discount.

Best indulgence : Lindt cholocates
Why I like them: You've got to try them to believe how good they are.

Best and a healty snack to make you wonder how can something so small but tastes so good: Stacy's pita chips
Why I like them: Reasons above.

Best Indian restaurant: Thali Indian Restaurant in Greenwich, CT.
Why I like it: Nice ambience and decor. Excellent food and nice service. I love their mutton and it's simply the best place if you are in the mood for some Indian food.

Labels:

 
posted by 小春 at 10:06 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: