7/08/2006
Crying Baby Scare
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Royal Bintang Hotel in KL
I arrived at Singapore around 6:10am local time and I was exhausted. The 18 hour trip should be a pleasant experience since the executive economy seats of Singapore Airlines proved to be more comfortable than those in business class in most airlines. But this trip turned out to be anything but fun. Ask any traveller, nothing is worse than being stuck in a airplane with a bawling, irritating and unpleasant critter, let alone three of them. Whenever I was ready to sleep, the boy would start crying then the girl would act up and scream at the top of her lungs. Crying babies should never be allowed to fly, nor should be their parents.

Nevertheless I reached Singapore's Changi International Airport safe and sound. I had no time to admire the state of the art amenities the world's best airport has to offer nor did I have the pleasure to check out the nice duty free shops. I had a mission: I had to catch the 6:50am flight to KL and my SIA flight was delayed by nearly forty minutes.

Labels:

 
posted by 小春 at 9:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: