9/24/2006
Etc.of the weekend
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLast night the Gang of Four (Steve, Eric, Michael and I ) went to Chuck's Steak House in West Haven for dinner. Since I was just coming out the gym, I felt like I could stuff a whole cow in. We all ordered prime ribs except for Eric who had a giant porterhouse steak. Sometimes I really envy E cos he could eat and eat but still didn't gain a singe pound. The steak was delicious albeit a lil raw. The juicy meat was a real treat to your taste buds and you ended up crave for more and more. Luckily, I had some salad beforehand hence saved myself from succumbing to overeating. Eric and Steve ate the whole thing but poor Mike struggled to get his piece finished. We joked that next time a lady cut should be more than enough for him to work on.

I don't know watching flocks of ducks flapping their wings and gliding through water could have such a theraputic effect on your body and soul and it doesn't cost much. All it takes is a bag of leftover bread and you will become a kid again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

 
posted by 小春 at 7:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: