10/26/2006
Bummer
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAll set and ready to go for my trip. Half way to the airport, a lady from the airlines called me and told me my flight had just been cancelled because of the weather. The next flight will be at eight o'clock tonight. Since waiting in a crowded yet potentially dangerous place for another six long hours didn't sound particularlly appealing to me, I headed back home. After I took this pic, I need to

1) Call the guy at the location telling him not to pick me at the airport.
As much as he wants to meet me and see me (keke), it's just not gonna happen tonight.
2) Call up the hotel to cancel my reservation for tonight. I don't want
to be overcharged even if the company is paying for this
3)Call the airlines to find out the next available flight tomorrow
4) Call my boss to inform him of the latest schedule change and hopefully
make him convinced that an extra day off might just be what I need for the
trouble
5)Tell Pretty "Mommy is home tonight"

Labels:

 
posted by 小春 at 4:37 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: