2/27/2007
For my upcoming trip destination, I have nailed down to four choices

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beijing, China
Pros: Parents + relatives = Lots of Love
Great Food + Delicious home made soups
Cons: Lots of rude people + pollution

Or here I come, Meheco

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pros: Great food + Great atomosphere + Great local hospitality = A true relaxing trip every vacationer has dreamt for
Cons: Been there twice and have been to its many famous landmarks and tourist attractions.

Or Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You guessed it, KL.
Pros: Friends + relatives + awesome night life
Cons: The city's reputation for its high crime rate would definitely make me feel unsafe

But then

Hong Kong--my ultimate star-gazing and drooling trip come true.
 
posted by 小春 at 7:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: