3/21/2007
This blog will no longer be updated. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog and put up with my incoherent ramblings and worthless musings. It was you--the reader--that keeps me going and makes my boring and dreary life a little interesting and livable. On the other side of the coin, due to lack of interst on your part, I now have to close this blog. Here is what this guy is telling me


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?



What he basically tells me is that your blog is a piece of crap garbage a piece of yellow/brown shit! Oh thank you,smiling guy! It's awfully kind of you to tell me that. I really appreciate your brutal honesty. But anyway, I don't want to overextend my invitation and create more unprofitable cyber trash. I feel everthing is my fault. Hence im shuting it down. Thank you again for reading this piece of nothing.

Labels:

 
posted by 小春 at 6:38 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: